• 1 1/2 cups firmly packed light brown sugar
• 1 cup unsalted butter, melted
• 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
• 3/4 teaspoon baking soda
• 1/2 teaspoon fine salt
• 2 NestFresh Eggs
• 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
• 2 cups total of mixed goodies such as butterscotch, chocolate, white chocolate, peanut butter, dark chocolate chips, and/or nuts
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
2. Mix butter and sugar with a mixer until smooth. Add the NestFresh Eggs and vanilla and mix until smooth.
3. In a separate bowl, mix the flour, baking soda, and salt.
4. Add the dry mix into the wet mixture.
5. Once mixed into a batter, fold in the various fillings.
6. Pour the batter into a greased 9 by 13-inch dish.
7. Bake until the blondies are light brown around the edges and a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean, about 20 to 25 minutes