- 1 Tbsp. garlic powder
- 2 Tbsp. soy sauce
- 1/2 cup Tropicana Pure Premium Orange Juice
- 2 Tbsp. maple syrup
- 2 Tbsp. ginger
- red pepper flakes (optional)
- 3 Tbsp. water
- 1 tsp. cornstarch
- 4 chicken thighs, cubed
- black pepper
- 1 Tbsp. cornstarch
- garlic powder
1 10.8 oz. bag Birds Eye Steamfresh Broccoli Florets
White rice, cooked
- Mix together all ingredients for the sauce in a saucepan.
- Heat on medium-low until the sauce has thickened.
- Cube some chicken thighs.
- Season with black pepper, garlic powder and cornstarch.
- Spray chicken cubes with some avocado oil and cook on medium heat until golden brown (7-10 minutes).
- While the chicken is cooking, cook Birds Eye Broccoli Florets according to package directions.
- Toss cooked chicken in orange sauce.
- Allow chicken to cool before serving over rice and broccoli. Enjoy!