- 8 ounces chow mein noodles
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 package (18 oz) InnovAsian Cuisine Orange Chicken
- 3 cups small broccoli florets
- 1 can (15 oz) baby corn, drained and rinsed
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 1/4 cup green onions, thinly sliced and divided
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame seeds
- Cook chow mein noodles according to package directions; set aside.
- Meanwhile, heat vegetable oil in large skillet set over medium-high heat; cook Orange Chicken for 8 to 10 minutes. Add broccoli, corn and bell pepper.
- Stir in half of the Orange Chicken sauce; simmer for 8 to 10 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
- Add noodles, remaining Orange Chicken sauce and 2 tbsp green onions; cook for 3 to 5 minutes or until noodles are heated through.
- Drizzle with sesame oil.
- Garnish with remaining green onions and sesame seeds.
Substitute cauliflower for broccoli florets if preferred.