- 1.5 quarts vanilla ice cream
- 3 cups frosted corn flakes cereal, coarsely crushed
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Line a rimmed baking sheet with wax paper. With a large ice cream scoop, form eight ice cream balls, each about 2-1/2-inches in diameter. Place on baking sheet then place in freezer for about 1 hour or until frozen.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Meanwhile, coat another rimmed baking sheet with cooking spray. In a medium bowl, combine remaining ingredients; mix well and spread on baking sheet. Bake 5 to 7 minutes, or until lightly browned and crisp. Remove to a shallow dish and allow to cool completely.
- Remove ice cream balls from freezer and roll each in cereal mixture, coating on all sides. Place back on baking sheet and freeze 1 hour or until ready to serve.
Test Kitchen Tip:
If you’re thinking… “Will this work with any flavor ice cream, frozen yogurt, or sherbet?” the answer is yes! For a special touch, drizzle each ball of ice cream with honey or caramel sauce. And to really go all out, dollop on some fresh whipped cream.