- 7 cups water
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 cup milk
- 4 ears fresh corn, husks and silk removed
- 2 tablespoons Land O Lakes® Butter with Canola Oil plus Calcium & Vitamin D
- Pepper, to taste
- Bring water and sugar to a boil over high heat in a large stock pot.
- Add milk and corn. Return to a boil.
- Turn off heat and let sit in hot water until kernels are bright yellow and corn is tender, about 10 minutes.
- Remove corn from water and lay on paper towel to drain.
- Serve hot, slathered in butter and seasoned with pepper.