- 1/4 cup Land O Lakes® Cinnamon Sugar Butter Spread
- 1 small (1/2 cup)yellow onion, thinly sliced
- 1 medium (1 cup)red bell pepper, cut into strips
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped fresh garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 1/4 cup raisins
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- Cooked rice or couscous, if desired
Melt Cinnamon Sugar Butter Spread in 12-inch skillet until sizzling; add onion. Cook over medium-high heat 2-3 minutes or until onion is crisply tender; add bell pepper. Continue cooking 2-3 minutes or until bell pepper is crisply tender.
Add chicken, garlic, salt and red pepper. Cook, stirring occasionally, 5-7 minutes or until chicken is browned and no longer pink. Add orange juice and raisins. Cook, stirring occasionally, 1-2 minutes or until heated through. Stir in cilantro.
Serve immediately over cooked rice or couscous, if desired.