- 8 eggs
- 3 cups milk
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1-1/2 teaspoons onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 6 BAYS English Muffins, any variety
- 8 ounces ham, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 8 ounces shredded Guyere or Swiss cheese, divided
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- 3/4 cup raspberry preserves
- Grease 9×13-inch baking dish.
- Beat eggs, milk, mustard, onion powder and pepper in large bowl with whisk until blended. Cut muffins into quarters; add to bowl, separating all pieces. Add ham and half of the cheese; mix well. Pour mixture into baking dish, pressing muffins into egg mixture. Sprinkle with remaining cheese. Cover and refrigerate for six hours or overnight.
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Bake, uncovered, for 38 to 40 minutes or until light golden brown and heated through. Let stand 10 minutes. Serve with powdered sugar and raspberry preserves.