- 8 (8-inch) wooden skewers
- 2 single-serve slices frozen Turtle Cream Pie
- 2 slices frozen chocolate or yellow layer cake (see note)
- 16 frozen Belgian mini cream puffs
- 2 Tbsp. chocolate frosting
- 2 Tbsp. chocolate sprinkles
- Hot fudge sauce for drizzling, divided
- 5 cups vanilla ice cream (or your favorite flavor)
- 3/4 cup milk
- Before we start making the milkshake, let’s get the monstrously outrageous topping for these ready. To do so, insert a skewer into the back end of each slice of frozen pie and the slices of cake. (The skewers help keep the pie, cake, and cream puffs from sinking in our milkshake.)
- Place 4 frozen cream puffs on each skewer (4 total).
- Place on a plate and keep frozen until you’re ready to top our milkshake.
- To garnish the glasses, spread frosting around 1-inch of each rim and decorate with sprinkles.
- Drizzle inside of glasses with hot fudge, as shown and refrigerate until ready to fill.
- In a blender, combine ice cream and milk. Blend 1 minute or until smooth and creamy.
- Pour into glasses. Garnish each milkshake with a skewer of pie, cake, and 2 skewers of the cream puffs, as shown. Drizzle with chocolate sauce and serve immediately.