- non-stick cooking spray
- 1 Tbsp. brown sugar
- 1/2 tsp. cinnamon
- 1.5 cups low fat vanilla yogurt
- 1 cup of your kids favorite frozen fruit
- 1/2 cup semi-sweet dark chocolate chips per roll
- Spray each tortilla with a light coat of non-stick cooking spray. Mix together your brown sugar and cinnamon. Lightly sprinkle cinnamon sugar onto tortilla. Flip tortilla upside down.
- Spoon about 1 large tablespoon yogurt on left side of tortilla. Top with a tablespoon of your frozen fruit adn a light sprinkle of dark chocolate chips.
- Then, very carefully, tightly wrap tortillas and place on a cookie sheet. Repeat the process. Freeze for at least 3 hours or overnight until completely frozen.