- 24 whole chocolate sandwich cookies crushed into fine crumbs using your food processor (you could have 2 cups crumbs)
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) unsalted butter melted
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 (3.9 oz) package instant chocolate pudding
- Silk Dark Chocolate Almondmilk
Ice Cream Layer:
- 2 pints Graeter’s Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream
- Whipped cream
- Chocolate sauce
- Mint chocolate candies
- Line a standard 12-slot muffin tin with paper cupcake liners. Set aside.
- Stir together cookie crumbs, melted butter, and sugar in a large bowl.
- Use a medium cookie scoop to scoop the mixture into the prepared liners.
- Gently press down with the bottom of a shot glass so an even crust forms.
- Set aside.
- Follow the directions on the back of the pudding mix, replacing the milk with equal amounts almond milk.
- Top each cookie crust with 1 tablespoon chocolate pudding.
- Place in freezer for 20 minutes.
Ice Cream Layer:
- Let ice cream thaw for 20-30 minutes at room temperature while the crusts/pudding firm up.
- Use the medium cookie scoop to fill each cupcake with 2 scoops of thawed ice cream.
- Place back in freezer until the ice cream has firmed up, at least a couple hours.
- Top frozen cupcakes with whipped cream, a drizzle of chocolate, and grated mint candies (I used a microplane zester/grater to do this).
- Store leftovers in an airtight container in the freezer.
- When serving, let sit at room temperature for about 10 minutes to soften.
* If you like a thinner crust, just use 1 tablespoon of crumbs per cupcake. I like a thicker crust.
** You will have leftover chocolate pudding and ice cream. Save for another use or make more cupcakes by doubling the cookie crust recipe and buying an additional pint of ice cream.