- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 c. refrigerated hash brown potatoes
- 1/4 c. finely chopped green onions
- 1/4 c. finely chopped green bell pepper
- 1/4 c. finely chopped red onion
- 1/4 c. finely chopped red bell pepper
- 4 large eggs, slightly beaten
- 3/4 c. half-and-half
- 1/2 c. Daisy® Sour Cream
- 1/2 c. finely shredded Cheddar cheese
- 2 Tbsp. all purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp. baking powder
- 1/2 c. crumbled, cooked bacon
Heat the oven to 350 degrees. Spray 12 individual 1/2 cup ramekins with baking spray; set aside.
In a 10" non-stick cooking pan, over medium heat, heat the olive oil. Add the hashbrowns, green onions, green peppers, red onions and red peppers. Cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until the potatoes are lightly browned (5 to 6 minutes).
Place the vegetable mixture evenly in the bottom of each ramekin.
In a large mixing bowl, place the eggs, half and half, sour cream, cheese, flour and baking powder. Using a wire whisk, mix well. Pour the mixture evenly over the vegetables in the ramekins. Sprinkle each ramekin with the crumbled bacon. Bake until the eggs are set (about 20 minutes). Serve each with an additional dollop of sour cream, if desired. Refrigerate the leftovers.