Mini Pecan Pies:
- 1 cup Brown Sugar
- 2 tbsp of Plugra Butter
- 1/2 tsp of Cinnamon
- 2 Eggs
- ⅓ cup Maple Syrup
- 1 cup Pecans (chopped)
- 1 Refrigerated Pie Crust
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
French Vanilla Whipped Cream:
- ¾ cup Heavy Cream
- 2 tbsp International Delight French Vanilla Creamer
- ½ tsp Vanilla Extract
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit
- Roll out dough and using a small cookie cutter or a glass, cut out 12 circles from the dough.
- Spray a mini muffin tin with nonstick spray and add each dough circle to a muffin cup, pressing down on the bottom and up on the sides.
- To make the filling, in a large bowl combine brown sugar, Plugra Butter, cinnamon, eggs, maple syrup, and vanilla extract and mix well.
- Add in chopped pecans and combine.
- Spoon your pie mixture evenly into each individual muffin cup.
- Bake for 25-28 minutes or until pie crust is golden brown.
- To make the French Vanilla Whipped Cream, add in the heavy whipping cream, International Delight French Vanilla Creamer, powdered sugar, and vanilla extract to a bowl and blend with a hand blender until little peaks form.
- Once the mini pecan pies are done, carefully remove them from the oven and let them cool for 5-10 minutes before removing them from the muffin tin.
- Carefully lift out of the muffin tin and place pies on a wire rack to cool.
- Spoon or use an icing bag to top each mini pie with whipped cream.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon if desired.