Recipe At A Glance
Serve a delicious taste of the holiday season with tarts made of cranberries, apples, cinnamon, sugar and Sister Schubert’s® Parker House Style Rolls.
Featured ProductSister Schubert’s Parker House Style Yeast Rolls
- Preheat oven to 350°F and lightly mist a 24-cup mini muffin pan.
- Arrange Sister Schubert’s® Parker House rolls on a clean working surface.
- Using a rolling pin, gently press each roll. Brush with melted butter.
- Loosen with a spatula if necessary, and transfer each roll to a muffin cup, lining them with the bread to form a tart shell.
- Prebake the ‘shells’ for 3 minutes.
- Transfer the apple and cranberries to the bowl of a food processor and bounce the pieces until they are finely diced. (This can also be done by hand)
- Transfer apple mixture to a bowl and add sugar and flour and mix well.
- Spoon apple mixture into each shell.
- In a small bowl, combine all topping ingredients and mix until it resembles sand.
- Sprinkle the top of each tart with the mixture.
- Bake 12 to 15 minutes.
- Cool slightly and remove each from the pan.
- Dust tarts with confectioners’ sugar.
- Serve with Marzetti® Caramel Dip, whipped cream or ice cream.