- 1 (20 oz) bag Alexia Crinkle Cut Sweet Potato Fries baked according to package directions
- 1/2 pound ground turkey could also use beef
- 1/2 large yellow onion
- 1/2 large green pepper
- 1/2 large red pepper
- 1 (1.25 oz) packet taco seasoning
- 1/2-1 cup corn drained
- 1/2-1 cup pinto beans drained and rinsed
- 4-6 slices Arla Gouda Cheese quartered
- salt to taste
Bake sweet potato fries on a lightly greased rimmed baking sheet according to package directions.
While fries are cooking, make the turkey taco meat.
Heat a large non-stick skillet over medium heat and spray with cooking spray.
Once hot, add in ground turkey, onion, green pepper, red pepper, and taco seasoning.
Cook, breaking up the meat as you go, until the turkey has cooked through.
Taste and re-season, if necessary, and set aside.
Pre-heat oven to 425 degrees F.
Assemble the cheese fries: leave the cooked sweet potato fries on the baking sheet and layer on turkey mixture, corn, beans, and cheese.
Bake in the oven for an additional 5-10 minutes or until cheese has melted.
Taste and season with salt, if necessary.
Serve with additional toppings and enjoy!