- 1/4 cup Land O Lakes® Butter with Canola Oil, melted
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh oregano
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 medium acorn squash, seeded, cut into 8 wedges
- 1 medium red bell pepper, seeded, cut into 1/2-inch wide strips
- 2 medium (1/2 cup) shallots, peeled, sliced
- 1 (14-ounce) can quartered artichoke hearts, drained
- 2 pounds (4) bone-in, skin-on chicken thighs
- 1/4 cup kalamata olives, drained, quartered
- 1/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- Heat oven to 425°F.
- Combine melted butter with canola oil, lemon juice, oregano, salt, and pepper in large bowl until well mixed. Add squash, bell pepper, shallots, and artichokes; toss lightly to coat.
- Using slotted spoon, lift vegetables onto half sheet pan (11 1/2-inch x 17-inch), leaving remaining butter mixture in bowl. Spread vegetables evenly on pan.
- Toss chicken thighs in butter mixture; place chicken over vegetables. Pour any remaining butter mixture over top of chicken and vegetables.
- Bake 35-40 minutes or until meat thermometer inserted in thickest part of chicken reads at least 165°F.
- Remove from oven; sprinkle with olives and feta. Serve immediately.