- 2 2 oz. bags Rosina’s Tuscan-Style Veal Meatballs
- 5 sheets Athens phyllo dough, thawed
- 3 Tbsp. pesto
- 2 Tbsp. green onions
- 4 Tbsp. shredded Parmesan cheese
- Place the meatballs in a microwave-safe bowl, and microwave on high for 2 minutes. Let cool for 5 minutes and carefully cut in small pieces.
- Meanwhile, place the phyllo dough on a baking sheet lined with parchment, and spread evenly with pesto. Place the chopped meatballs on the pesto, and sprinkle with green onions and parmesan cheese.
- Transfer flatbread to oven, and bake for 10-13 minutes until phyllo is lightly browned and cheese is melted.
- Cut in half and enjoy!