- 1 pkg. (12 oz.) Rosina Italian Style Meatballs thawed and crumbled
- 6 bell peppers, any color
- 1 white onion, diced
- 1 1/2 cups ricotta cheese
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 1/4 cups seasoned bread crumbs
- 1/2 tsp. teaspoon salt
- 3 3 large eggs
- 1/4 cup fresh chopped parsley
- 1 jar marinara sauce
- Wash the bell peppers and cut the tops off the peppers and scoop the seeds and membranes from the peppers. Set aside.
- Set a sauté pan over medium heat and cook the onions until soft for 3-4 minutes.
- Mix the crumbled meatballs, onions, cheeses, bread crumbs, salt, eggs, and parsley together in a large bowl.
- Fill the peppers with the stuffing. Set them on a rack with a pan under the rack to catch any drippings. Bake them for 45 to 55 minutes.
- Meanwhile, heat marinara sauce over low heat in a sauce pan. Remove from the over and serve immediately with some of the warmed marinara sauce.