- 1 – 12 oz. bag of Rosina Homestyle Meatballs
- 1 cup onions, diced
- 1.5 cups shredded cheddar cheese (reserve 1/2 cup for topping)
- 1/2 cup biscuit mix
- 1 cup milk
- 2 eggs
- salt & pepper to taste
- Heat oven to 400°F. Spray 9-inch glass pie plate with cooking spray.
- In a 10-inch skillet, heat meatballs and onion over medium heat for 8-10 minutes, stirring occasionally until meatballs are heated through. Stir in salt and pepper. Spread in pie plate and sprinkle with cheese.
- In small bowl, stir remaining ingredients with fork or wire whisk until blended. Pour into pie plate and sprinkle with reserved cheese.
- Bake uncovered about 25 minutes or until knife inserted in center comes out clean.