- 1 Bag of Rosina Homestyle Meatballs
- ½ cup real maple syrup
- ½ cup chili sauce
- 2 teaspoons dried chives (or 2 Tablespoons fresh chives)
- 1 Tablespoon soy sauce
- ½ Teaspoon ground mustard
- In a saucepan, combine the maple syrup, chili sauce, chives, soy sauce, and ground mustard. Bring to a low boil.
- Add the meatballs to the saucepan and return to a boil. Simmer over medium heat for 8-10 minutes, stirring occasionally until meatballs are thoroughly heated.
- Serve as an appetizer with toothpicks or over hot cooked rice.