- 5 cups almond milk
- 4 cups Old-fashioned rolled oats
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 3 cups frozen mixed berries
- 1/2 cup sliced almonds
- Coat 12-cup muffin tin with nonstick cooking spray. Bring milk to simmer in medium saucepan over medium heat. Stir in oats, honey and cinnamon, and cook, stirring occasionally, until reaches desired thickness, about 3 to 5 minutes. Allow to cool at room temperature for at least 30 minutes.
- Pour oatmeal mixture into each muffin cup. Top with berries and almond slices. Cover with plastic wrap, and freeze for 6 hours, until firm.
- Remove from freezer and let stand at room temperature for 5 minutes. Remove each oatmeal cup from muffin tin. Transfer to a freezer-safe container.
- Freeze for up to 3 months and enjoy!