- 1 c. Daisy Cottage Cheese
- 1 c., plus 2 Tbsp. shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1/4 tsp. ground black pepper
- 1/4 tsp. red chili flakes
- 1 c. dry small whole grain elbow macaroni, cooked and drained
- 1/4 c. toasted Panko breadcrumbs
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees. Spray 6 muffin cups with non-stick spray.
- In a food processor, combine the cottage cheese, 1 c. Cheddar cheese, pepper and red chili flakes; purée until smooth. Combine with the cooked macaroni.
- Sprinkle 1 tsp. of Panko breadcrumbs in the bottom and on the sides of each muffin cup. Divide the macaroni mixture into the prepared muffin cups. Sprinkle another 1 tsp. of Panko breadcrumbs on top of each muffin. Bake for 12 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and sprinkle with the remaining 2 Tbsp. of cheddar cheese.
- Return to oven for 2 minutes for cheese to melt. Cool for 10 minutes and remove from the muffin cups.