- 2 c. Daisy Cottage Cheese
- 1 orange bell pepper (1/4 c. finely diced, remaining sliced)
- 1 red bell pepper (1/4 c. finely diced, remaining sliced)
- 1 yellow bell pepper (1/4 c. finely diced, remaining sliced)
- 12 oz. drained crab meat
- 1/2 c. reduced fat cream cheese
- 3 tsp. Old Bay® 30% Less Sodium Seasoning
- 1/4 c. reduced fat shredded Mexican 4 cheeses
- 2 Tbsp. diced green scallions
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
Drain the cottage cheese in a fine mesh strainer for 5 minutes.
Spray a non-stick pan with nonstick spray. Sauté the diced peppers until soft (about 5 minutes).
Puree the cottage cheese in a blender or mini food processor.
In a medium size bowl combine the pureed cottage cheese, crab, cream cheese, sautéed peppers and Old Bay seasoning. Spread the mixture into a small casserole dish. Evenly spread the shredded cheese on top.
Bake for 15 minutes or until heated through and bubbling on the sides.
Sprinkle the scallions on top and serve with the sliced peppers or your favorite dippers.