- 1 (14.4-ounce) box honey graham crackers
- 3 (3.4-ounce) packages lemon instant pudding mix
- 3 cups milk
- 1 (8-ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed and divided
- 1 (6-ounce) container raspberries, reserving 12 for garnish
- fresh mint for garnish
- Line the bottom of a 9- x 13-inch baking dish with a single layer of graham crackers.
- In a large bowl, whisk pudding mix and milk until mixture thickens.
- Stir in 3/4 cup whipped topping until thoroughly combined. Gently stir in the raspberries.
- Spread half of pudding mixture over graham crackers. Repeat layers with graham crackers and remaining pudding mixture and another layer of graham crackers.
- Spread remaining whipped topping over graham crackers. Cover and refrigerate for 6 hours or until ready to serve.
- Before serving, garnish with reserved raspberries and mint.
Feel free to substitute raspberries with other fruits like blackberries, strawberries, blueberries, or mix and match.