- 1 lb. salmon fillet, skin removed
freshly grated lemon zest
- 1 Tbsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. cracked black pepper
- 1 Tbsp. Land O Lakes® Butter with Olive Oil & Sea Salt
- 1 Tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- Lemon wedges, if desired
- Fresh parsely sprigs, if desired
- Heat oven to 400°F. Line rimmed baking pan with aluminum foil.
- Place salmon into prepared pan. Sprinkle with lemon zest, salt and pepper. Divide butter evenly on top of salmon. Pour lemon juice over top.
- Bake, uncovered, 12-15 minutes or until salmon flakes easily with fork. Serve with lemon wedges and fresh parsley sprigs, if desired.