- 4 MorningStar Farms spicy black bean burgers
- ½ cup store bought or homemade jerk sauce plus more to serve
Mango Jicama Slaw:
- 1 container broccoli slaw (available near the bagged salads)
- 1 cup thinly sliced jicama
- 1 cup diced mango
- 1/4 cup rice vinegar
- 1/4 cup cilantro chopped
- Coarse black pepper and salt to taste
- Serve with: additional sauce buns, lettuce, tomatoes, etc.
- Preheat non-stick skillet over MEDIUM heat.
- Lightly spray skillet with cooking oil and place frozen burgers in skillet.
- Cook burgers for 5-6 minutes, turning burgers over occasionally.
- Baste with jerk sauce and cook 1-2 additional minutes.
- Toss slaw ingredients together.
- Serve with mango jicama slaw and extra sauce.