Recipe At A Glance
A lighter version of this classic Italian appetizer!
- 2 large Roma tomatoes, each cut in 6 slices
- 3/4 c. Daisy® Cottage Cheese
- 1/4 tsp. freshly ground black pepper
- 2 Tbsp. chopped fresh basil
- 2 tsp. balsamic vinegar
- 2 tsp. extra virgin olive oil
Arrange the tomatoes in single layer on a large serving plate. Spoon the cottage cheese evenly over the tomatoes. Sprinkle with the pepper and basil. Drizzle the balsamic vinegar and olive oil over the salad. Serve immediately.
*Try serving with toast points.*
**Sprinkle with Kosher salt, if desired before serving.**