- 1 pkg. (12 oz.) Rosina Italian Style Meatballs
- 24 slider rolls, cut in half but not pulled apart
- 1 cup cup basil pesto
- 2 vine ripened tomatoes, thinly sliced
- 1 1/2 cups shredded Mozzarella cheese
- 2 sticks butter, melted
- 1 tsp. Italian seasoning
- Aluminum foil
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Cook meatballs according to the package instructions. When finished set aside for later use.
- Grease a 9x13 inch pan with cooking spray and add the bottom half of the slider rolls as one group.
- Spread the basil pesto over the bottom layer, then add a layer of sliced tomatoes. Then add the meatballs and cheese and top with the top half of the slider rolls.
- Combine the melted butter and the Italian seasoning and spread over the top of the slider rolls.
- Bake covered with aluminum foil for 15-20 minutes. Then, remove the aluminum foil and bake uncovered for 5 minutes or until the sliders are golden brown.