- 1- package Rosina® Italian Meatballs
- 8 slices of Italian or sourdough bread
- 1 cup marinara sauce
- 4 slices of provolone cheese
- 1 cup of arugula
- Heat a grill pan on medium high or use a panini press.
- Thaw 2-3 meatballs per sandwich in the microwave. Slice the meatballs about a ¼ inch thick.
- Take two pieces of bread and spread approximately 1 Tbsp. of marinara sauce onto one side of each slice. Top with the sliced meatballs, about a ¼ cup of arugula, a slice of provolone cheese, and the other slice of bread.
- Spray the grill pan or the panini press with cooking spray. If using the grill pan, press down on the sandwich with a long handled spatula that is heat resistant, and cook for 2 to 3 minutes per side or until golden brown.