Recipe At A Glance
With June being National Dairy Month as well as the beginning of summer, the Mr. Food Test Kitchen couldn’t think of a better time to share this ooey-gooey, yet fresh-from-the-garden flatbread!
- 1 (11-oz.) package refrigerated thin pizza crust
- 1 tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup ricotta cheese
- 2 oz. cream cheese, softened
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- ½ cup thinly sliced zucchini
- ½ cup thinly sliced summer squash
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- 1 cup (4-oz.) shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 tablespoon slivered fresh basil
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh parsley (optional)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Coat a rimmed baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Unroll pizza dough onto baking sheet, and using your fingers, press dough against the sides, creating a raised lip.
- Prick several times with fork and bake for 8 minutes or until firm.
- Meanwhile, in a medium bowl, combine Parmesan cheese, ricotta cheese, cream cheese, garlic powder, salt, and pepper.
- Spread cheese mixture evenly onto pizza crust.
- Arrange zucchini, summer squash, and tomatoes on top of cheese mixture.
- Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese.
- Bake for 6 to 8 minutes or until crust is golden and cheese is melted.
- Sprinkle with slivered basil and parsley, if desired.
- Cut into 8 pieces and serve warm.