- 4 c. arugula, washed
- 1 Mexican cucumber, washed, peeled and sliced
- 4-5 radicchio leaves, washed and chopped into big pieces
- 5-6 fresh basil leaves, washed and chopped
- 1 large carrot, washed and peeled
- 1/2 small jicama, washed and peeled
- 3 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 1/2 – 2 tbsp. lemon juice
- 2 tsp. honey
- Salt and pepper to taste
Mix arugula, cucumber, radicchio, and basil. Using a vegetable peeler, shave long ribbons of carrot and jicama over the salad. Set aside.
Mix olive oil, lemon juice, honey until well integrated. Add salt and pepper to taste. Dress the salad.