- Vegetable spray-on or butter
- 1 NestFresh Egg
- 1 Teaspoon water
- 1 Tablespoon shredded low-moisture part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1 7-inch corn totilla
- 2 Tablespoons prepared salsa or taco sauce
- Shredded lettuce
- Spray 7-to 8-inch omelet pan or skillet with a light coating of vegetable spray-on or lightly grease with butter.
- Over medium-high heat, heat coated pan until just hot enough to sizzle a drop of water.
- Break and slip egg into pan. Immediately reduce heat to low. Cook until edges turn white, about 1 minute.
- Add water. Cover pan tightly to hold in steam. Cook 3 minutes.
- Sprinkle with cheese. Re-cover pan and continue cooking until white is completely set and yolk begins to thicken but is not hard.
- Place on tortilla. Top with salsa and lettuce. For ease in eating, lap edges of tortilla over egg to form a roll.