- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1⁄2 cup chopped pecans
- 1 tablespoon fresh orange zest
- Pinch of salt
- 2 (11-ounce cans) refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- 3 ounces Philadelphia Cream Cheese
- 1 stick unsalted butter, melted
For the glaze
- 3/4 cup confectioner’s sugar
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 3 tablespoons Tropicana Orange Juice
- Preheat the oven to 350F. Combine the sugar, pecans, orange zest and salt in a mixing bowl. Separate the biscuits and split each one in half; you should get 20 pieces from each can of biscuits.
- Cut the cream cheese into 20 pieces. Place one piece of cream cheese on each of 20 biscuit halves.
- Top with the remaining biscuits halves and pinch the edges to seal them. Dip the filled biscuits in melted butter, then roll them in the sugar/pecan mixture.
- Spray a Bundt pan with non-stick cooking spray. Drop the stuffed biscuits into the Bundt pan, overlapping to create layers like a Monkey Bread. Once completed, drizzle the biscuits with the remaining butter and sprinkle any leftover sugar mixture on top.
- Bake for 45 minutes, or until golden brown and puffed. Remove the pan from the oven, let stand for 5 minutes, then invert onto a wire rack.
- Combine the confectioner’s sugar, honey and orange juice in a small mixing bowl and whisk until smooth. Pour the glaze over the warm sweet bread.
- Serve warm and pull apart!