- 1 Bag Rosina Gluten Free Italian Style Meatballs
- ½ cup balsamic vinegar
- ¾ cup ketchup
- ½ cup brown sugar
- ¼ cup honey
- 1 Tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 Tablespoon Dijon mustard
- ¼ Teaspoon garlic powder
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- In a large saucepan over medium-high heat combine balsamic vinegar, ketchup, brown sugar, honey, Worcestershire sauce, Dijon mustard, garlic powder, and salt and pepper.
- Bring to a boil stirring intermittently.
- Reduce the heat to low and simmer for 45 minutes, or until the sauces has thickened and lost its vinegary bite.
- Meanwhile cook meatballs according to the package instructions.
- Gently add the cooked meatballs to the sauce and stir to coat.
- To serve transfer meatballs to a serving dish serve as an appetizer with toothpicks or over hot cooked rice.