- 6 Cookies of your choice
- 1-2 Tbsp of coffee creamer
- 3-4 Dove Chocolate Mini Ice Cream Bars, Halved
- 1 M&M's Ice Cream Sandwich
- 1 Snickers Frozen Ice Cream Bar, Chopped
- Whipped Cream
- Coconut (optional)
- Decorations (optional)
- For the crust, place six of your favorite cookies with a 1-2 tablespoons of coffee creamer, enough to moisten the cookies, in a microwave safe bowl. Microwave for 1 minute and mash up the cookie mixture.
- Spread crust mixture in a small springform pan or a small dish. Place one M&M's Ice Cream Sandwich in the center of the pan. Line the outside of the cake with halved Dove Chocolate Mini Ice Cream Bars. Sprinkle chopped Snickers Ice Cream Bars on the top. Fill holes and frost the top with whipped cream.
- Place in freezer for at least 30 minutes
- Serve as is or remove from pan or dish.
- Use more whipped cream to cover the sides.Sprinkle shredded coconut to make it look like snow and add decorations (optional).