- 1 (12-ounce) container refrigerated Heluva Good! Dip (see options)
- 2 pounds chicken tenders
- 1 (6-ounce) package ruffle-cut potato chips, crushed
- Cooking spray
- In a shallow dish, place 3/4 cup dip and the chicken; toss until evenly coated. Cover and refrigerate at least 30 minutes to marinate.
- Preheat oven to 400º F. Place potato chips in another shallow dish. Coat a baking sheet with cooking spray. Dip each chicken tender into the potato chips, coating completely; place on baking sheet. Coat chicken with cooking spray.
- Bake 15 to 20 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink inside and the outside is crispy and golden. Serve with the remaining dip. Then you can dip, dunk or dollop the chicken fingers in the dip just like you would with your favorite chips.So Many Options Feel free to use whatever flavor Heluva Good! Dip you and your gang prefer. Classic French Onion is always a crowd pleaser, but get creative with any of our delicious flavors. Maybe go bold with our Bacon Horseradish Dip, trendy with our Dill Pickle Dip, or get back to basics with our Buttermilk Ranch Dip.