- 1 (32-oz.) bag frozen shredded hashbrown potatoes, divided
- ½ cup (1 stick) butter, divided
- 1 cup half and half
- 1 tsp. Lawry’s seasoned salt, divided
- 1 Tbsp. hot Hungarian paprika
- spring onion tops
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Spread half of the frozen hashbrown potatoes evenly over the bottom of a 9 x 13 casserole dish.
- Place butter in a small microwave safe dish; microwave for about 30 seconds until melted.
- Drizzle half of the melted butter over the contents of the casserole dish. Sprinkle evenly with 1 tsp. seasoned salt.
- Layer with remaining potatoes. Repeat step 4.
- Pour half and half evenly into the casserole dish.
- Sprinkle the top of the casserole evenly with paprika.
- Bake uncovered in preheated oven for 60 minutes or until tips and edges begin to brown.
- Optional: top with freshly chopped spring onion tops. Serve immediately.