- 1 30 oz. bag Ore-lda Shredded Hash Brown Potatoes
- 8 eggs
- 8 corn tortillas
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 cup refried beans
- salsas of your choice
- 1 medium avocado
- fresh cilantro for garnish (optional)
- Heat 2 teaspoons of oil in the non-stick skillet and add approximately 1/2 cup of the hash brown potatoes.
- With a spatula spread them out until you get one layer of potatoes. Cook for 2 minutes, add a little bit of oil on top and season with salt and pepper.
- When the potatoes are crispy and not sticking to the pan turn them over. Cook for another minute.
- Crack two eggs on top of the potatoes, add a little more oil if needed and cook to the desired doneness.
- In a separate skillet heat up a little bit of oil. Place a cold corn tortilla on top for a few seconds and turn it over so the oil covers it completely. Warm it up for about 30-45 seconds per side. Repeat.
- Place the two tortillas on a plate. Spread the refried beans on top. Add the hash browns and eggs and season with salt and pepper.
- Top with salsa, avocado, and cilantro. Repeat with the other three plates. Enjoy!