- 1 box of SeaPak Orange Shrimp
- 1 big red onion
- 2 bell peppers
- olive oil
- salt to taste
- cherry tpomatoes
- 2-3 limes
15-18 wooden skewers (soaked in water for 15 minutes)
- Chop 1 big red onion & 2 bell peppers into 1-inch squares, drizzle them with olive oil, salt to taste, and place them on one side of a big baking sheet.
- Take a box of SeaPak Orange Shrimp from the freezer and arrange them in a single layer on the other side of the baking sheet. (You can also use two baking sheets if you prefer)
- Bake at 450°F for 10 minutes. Take them out of the oven and let them cool slightly.
- Take a wooden skewer (they need to be soaked for 15 min in cold water) and insert 3-4 pieces of shrimp with pepper and onion squares in between. Take a cherry tomato and place it at the top, this will cover the pointy end of the skewer. Repeat until you’re done.
- Open the orange sauce packet and brush first the shrimp, then the veggies on all the kabobs with it.
- Preheat a stovetop grill and cook the kabobs for a few minutes, just enough to caramelize them.
- Serve immediately. I suggest adding a few drops of fresh lime juice on top, it will make a difference.