Recipe At A Glance
Fire up your taste buds and grill and make Mr. Food Test Kitchen’s trendy, yet easy Grilled Mediterranean Pizzas. These easy do-it-yourself pizzas deliver smiles!
- 4 (6-in.) pitas
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1/4 cup refrigerated garlic and herb cheese spread
- 1 (9-oz.) pkg. refrigerated cooked sliced chicken
- 1/2 roasted red peppers, drained and sliced
- 1 cup quartered artichokes, drained
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 Tbsp. fresh basil, slivered
- Preheat grill to medium heat.
- Brush flat side of each pita with oil and place on a large piece of aluminum foil. Apply cheese spread evenly over each pita, then even distributely chicken, red pepers, artichokes, mozzarella cheese and basil over each.
- Place foil on grill, close grill cover and grill pizzas 5 minutes or until cheese is melted and crust begins to crisp. Serve immediately.