- 4 (8-in.) flour tortillas
- 2 tsp. LAND O LAKES® Butter, melted
- 1/4 cup refrigerated pesto
- 1 cup cooked chopped or shredded chicken
- 3 green onions, sliced
- 1 tomato, chopped
- 8-oz. (2 cups) LAND O LAKES® Chedarella® Cheese, shredded
Heat gas grill on medium or charcoal grill until coals are ash white.
Brush 1 side of each tortilla with melted butter; place buttered-side down onto ungreased baking sheet. Spread 1 tablespoon pesto over each tortilla. Top with chicken, green onions and tomato. Sprinkle with cheese.
Place pizzas onto grill. Close lid; grill until cheese is melted and crust is crisp (3 to 6 minutes). Cut into wedges.
TIP: Shred the meat from a hot, ready-to-eat whole deli rotisserie chicken to make preparation easy.
TIP: Serve individual pizzas for a light meal, or serve a platter of wedges for appetizers.