- 8-oz. (2 1/3 cups) uncooked dried penne pasta
- 12 ounces sliced Land O' Lakes® Deli American Cheese, cut into quarters
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1 (4-oz.) can chopped green chiles
- 1/4 cup roasted red pepper, cut into 1/2-in. pieces
- 1/4 tsp. ground cumin
- 2 tsp. finely chopped fresh cilantro
Heat oven to 350°F. Cook pasta according to package directions; drain. Keep warm.
Meanwhile, combine all remaining ingredients in 2-quart saucepan. Cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until Land O' Lakes® Deli American Cheese is melted.
Add sauce to cooked pasta; mix well to coat. Pour mixture into ungreased 2-quart casserole dish. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until bubbly around edges.