- 1 cup orzo
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 3 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 1/4 tsp. black pepper
- 12 oz. artichoke hearts, drained
- 15.5 oz. can chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- 4 oz. Feta cheese, crumbled
- 1 1/2 cups Hood® Low Fat Cottage Cheese
- 1 tsp. dried dill
- 1 cup canned drained black olives
- 2 large tomatoes, chopped
Nutrition Info (Per Serving)
- Cook orzo according to package directions.
- Transfer to colander and rinse with cold water.
- Drain thoroughly.
- Pour into a large bowl.
- Add olive oil, salt, lemon juice, and black pepper; toss.
- Add artichoke hearts to orzo mixture.
- Then mix in chickpeas, Feta cheese, cottage cheese, and dill; toss gently.
- Add tomatoes and olives and toss a final time.