- 1 1/2 cups Tropicana Red Ruby Grapefruit Juice
- 3/2 cup water
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoon jasmine green tea leaves
- ½ cup instant tapioca pearls
- 1 tablespoon simple syrup, substitute with corn syrup or sugar
- Garnish with fresh mint
- Place the jasmine green tea leaves in a tea pot or small heat-proof bowl.
- In a pot over medium heat, combine water and sugar, and bring to a boil. Once the sugar has fully dissolved pour the simple syrup over the tea leaves. Steep for 5 minutes.
- In a freezer-safe container, combine Tropicana Red Ruby Grapefruit Juice and tea. Cover then place in the freezer for one hour or until ice crystals form on top.
- Using a fork, scrape the ice crystals. Then place the container back into the freezer.
- Repeat until the granita is light and fluffy.
- Cook the tapioca pearls according to the package instructions. Strain then rinse under cold water. Transfer the tapioca pearls into a bowl and mix in the simple syrup.
- To assemble, place a few spoonfuls of the tapioca pearls in a serving bowl or cup. Top with a generous amount of granita. Garnish with fresh mint and enjoy!