- 4 Bays English Muffins, split and lightly toasted
- 3 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 cup shredded Italian cheese blend
- 2/3 cup crumbled gorgonzola cheese
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped walnuts
- 1 Bosc pear, cut into 16 thin slices
- 2 tsp. lemon juice
- Sea salt (optional)
- Heat oven to 400˚ F.
- Place toasted muffin halves on a foil-lined baking sheet.
- Drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with shredded Italian cheese, Gorgonzola and walnuts.
- Coat pear slices lightly with lemon juice, and arrange over muffins.
- Bake 10 minutes or until cheese melts. Sprinkle sea salt lightly over muffins, if desired.