1 Package of Celentano Gluten Free Cheese Ravioli
2 Chicken Breasts, grilled with Montreal Steak Seasoning and chopped
2 (10oz.) Packages Frozen, Chopped Spinach thawed and squeezed dry
1 Can of Fire Roasted Tomatoes with Garlic, Drained
1 Can of Artichoke Hearts, Drained and roughly chopped
1-1/2 Cups Skim Milk
3 Tablespoon Gluten Free All-purpose flour
Salt and Black Pepper to taste
Dash of Nutmeg
1 Cup Mozzarella Cheese, shredded
2 Tablespoons of Asiago or Parmesan Cheese, Coarsely grated
- In a bowl mix together the cooked chopped chicken, Fire Roasted Tomatoes, Artichoke hearts, and drained Spinach. Season with Salt and Black Pepper to taste, Set aside. Pre-Heat oven to 350 Degrees.
- Whisk the milk and Gluten Free flour in a non-stick sauce pan over medium heat until it reaches a boil. Reduce the heat and continue stirring until thickened. Season with Salt, Black Pepper, and a dash of Nutmeg. Set aside to cool a bit. (Stir every now and then so it does not become too thick.)
- Using a 9X9 Baking Dish spread a thin layer of sauce over the bottom. Layer half of the frozen Gluten Free Cheese Ravioli, half of the Chicken Mixture, half the Sauce and half the Cheese. Repeat once.
- Top everything with a few Tablespoons of Asiago or Parmesan Cheese.
- Bake at 350 Degrees for 20-30 minutes until bubbly.
- Remove from the oven allowing to cool slightly before serving with additional warmed sauce and grated cheese.