- 2 (10.5-oz.) cans condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup milk
- 1 tsp. onion powder
- 1/4 tsp. black pepper
- 2-1/2 cups refrigerated shredded cooked chicken
- 1 (12-oz.) pkg. frozen mixed vegetables, thawed and drained, with 16 peas reserved
- 1 (24-oz.) container refrigerated mashed potatoes
- 1/2 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, combine soup, milk, onion powder and pepper, mix well. Add chicken and vegetables and cook 8 to 10 minutes, or until heated through, stirring frequently.
- Meanwhile, in a medium microwavable bowl, combine mashed potatoes and cheese and microwave 3 to 5 minutes, or until hot.
- Spoon chicken mixture onto individual plates, top with dollops of potatoes to form ghost shapes (see photo and Note). Place 2 peas in each dollop of potatoes to form eyes on the ghosts. Serve immediately.
Test Kitchen Tip:
To make the perfect ghost shape, try filling a resealable plastic bag with potatoes, cut off tip, then pipe potatoes to form a ghost shape.