- 2 heads of broccoli florets
- 3 Tbsp. olive oil
- 5 cloves of minced garlic
- 1 Tsp. salt
- ½ Tsp. pepper
- 1 Tsp. lemon juice
- Pinch of red pepper flakes
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- In a large bowl toss broccoli with olive oil, salt, black pepper, and garlic.
- Spread broccoli in a single layer on a rimmed baking sheet.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until the broccoli florets are tender enough to pierce with a fork. Turn once halfway through the baking process.
- Remove from the oven and squeeze lemon juice liberally over the broccoli before serving.
- Serve alongside your favorite Michael Angelo’s Italian Entrée!