- 1- 30 Oz. Michael Angelo’s Eggplant Parmesan frozen entrée
- 1/4 cup (4 tablespoons) unsalted butter
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 8 cups spiralized butternut squash (made using the “spaghetti” blade)
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped fresh rosemary
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- Grated parmesan cheese, for serving
- Follow directions on Michael Angelo’s Package to cook the Eggplant Parmesan
- In large skillet, heat butter over medium heat. Add garlic and cook 1 minute, stirring constantly.
- Add squash, rosemary, salt and pepper; cook 5 minutes or until squash noodles are tender, stirring frequently. Add lemon juice; toss until well combined.
- Serve noodles topped with Michael Angelo’s Eggplant Parmesan and garnish with cheese.