- 1 1/2 cups crushed chocolate graham crackers
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup LAND O LAKES® Butter, melted
- 1/3 cup chopped salted pistachios, reserve 2 Tbsp.
- 1 qt. (4 cups) vanilla ice cream, slightly softened
- 1 (3.4-oz.) package instant pistachio-flavored pudding and pie filling
- 1 drop green food color, if desired
- 1/2 cup chocolate fudge ice cream topping, warmed
Heat oven to 375°F. Combine all crust ingredients in medium bowl. Press evenly onto bottom and up sides of ungreased 9-inch glass pie plate. Bake for 8 to 10 minutes or until crust is set. Cool 15 minutes.
Meanwhile, combine pistachios, ice cream, pudding and food color in large bowl; mix well. Spoon mixture into cooled crust. Cover; freeze until firm (8 hours or overnight).
To serve, drizzle 1 tablespoon chocolate fudge topping over each serving; sprinkle with reserved pistachios.