- 1 (16.5-ounce) roll refrigerated chocolate chip cookie dough
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 1/2 quarts frozen sea salt caramel yogurt, softened
- 1 (15-ounce) package frozen bakery donut holes (cinnamon sugar)
- 2 cups frozen whipped topping, thawed
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Slice cookie dough into 1/2-inch thick-slices. Arrange slices on bottom of a 9-inch spring form pan; press together so there are no holes in the dough, creating a bottom crust. Bake 13 to 15 minutes or until golden brown; let cool.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine walnuts, brown sugar, and cinnamon; mix well. Gently spread about 3/4 of the container of frozen yogurt over cookie crust. Make sure you pack the ice cream firmly into the pan. Sprinkle nut mixture evenly over frozen yogurt. Cover and freeze at least 4 hours or overnight.
- Before serving, bake donut holes according to package directions and let cool. Slice pizookie and garnish each piece with whipped topping and donut holes. Serve any extra donut holes on the side; you can bet it won’t take long for them to disappear!